Tuesday 9 July 2013

Garden Pond Attracts Beautiful Visitors.

 Male Broad -bodied Chaser on his favourite perch by my new pond.
View across the meadow and refurbished  pond. The butterfly garden is around the bench, but there is still room for the 'Chill Out' area, guarded by the Buddha!
 The pond has been rapidly colonised by Smooth Newt, frogs and toads. I have also seen Giant diving Beetle.
 Female Broad-bodied Chaser

There are also plenty of Common Blue and some Blue tailed Damselflies, which I am finding difficult to photograph.

2 comments:

  1. Looks really good Andy look forward to a few more images from your new venture

    ReplyDelete
  2. My coder is trying to convince me to move to .net from PHP. I have always disliked the idea because of the expenses. But he's tryiong none the less. I've been using WordPress on various websites for about a year and am nervous about switching to another platform. I have heard very good things about blogengine.net. Is there a way I can import all my wordpress content into it? Any help would be really appreciated! water timer uk

    ReplyDelete